Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmastime is Here

My sister-in-law is such a beauty, and always so great about letting me play with different styles of makeup on her pretty face (thanks, sugar!). Recently, I wanted to try out a few ideas that would be fun for the holidays - Christmas and New Years' parties are great places to play it up with styles you wouldn't wear every day! So we started with a classic red lip, and a long cat eye that was highlighted with silver. The second look really focused on her dark features, such a stunning contast to her snow white skin, with a smokey eye and maroon lip color. I'm excited to find as many excuses as possible to use these and other festive looks this season! Feel free to contact me for your holiday parties and we'll find the perfect look for you!
Happy Holidays everyone!






---








No comments:

Post a Comment